Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Cheesy Cheddar and Ham Loaf, and Brioche Bread

I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep up with posting things. These are the rest of the recipes from last week.

Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Jenna rates it 3 1/2 out of 5
Tony rates it 3 out of 5
This was really quick and easy to make.  It smelled wonderful when it was cooking, but tasted pretty much like it sounds.  Chicken with Stove Top Stuffing on top. 

Cheesy Cheddar and Ham Loaf
Jenna rates it 3 out of 5
Tony rates it 3 1/2 out of 5

I did make my own pizza dough.  The recipe I used is here.  It made enough for 2, so I used turkey on one and ham on the other.  (The turkey needed more flavor.  Ham was better.)



I made this recipe in advance for a recipe that I needed it for. It made a pretty loaf of bread, but for all the work, it was not worth it.  There are much easier and tastier bread recipes in my opinon.  I am going to make french toast with this tonight.  I will post the recipe for that soon! (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment