Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Starting a New Blog

Okay, so I never thought I would be a blogger (If that's what people who blog are called).  And honestly, it probably won't last, but I'll give it a shot. I don't have anything deep or inspirational to say, I just wanted a place where I could look back on the recipes that I have tried so I can remember what ones I would like to make again.

This all came about when I found a large paper box stuffed in the corner of our spare room closet.  It was about 3/4 full of clipped recipes and Kraft magazines.  I decided that I should really start trying some of them and get rid of the box. We need all the space we can get! (There's a lot of stuff that comes with 2 dogs, a husband, and a baby. -Although I think I am the one that should get most of the blame.)
.
Anyway, if anyone else ever reads this, hopefully I can find and share some good recipes, or at least warn about some that are not so good!  

1 comment:

  1. Excited about your blog. I love food! I don't cook, but I love food!

    ReplyDelete