Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crescent Casserole and Rolls

First up was crescent rolls.  I was planning on making these to go with tomorrow's meal, but knew we couldn't (or shouldn't) eat 2 dozen of them.  So I searched for a recipe to use some of the dough and found-  Crescent Casserole.
Jenna rates it 3 1/2 out of 5
Tony rates it 3 out of 5

We thought it was pretty good, but next time I would add garlic and onion to the ground beef (we use buffalo meat, but it tastes the same).  I would make it again if I wanted to use up some crescent dough. 


I went ahead and made the crescent rolls for tomorrow, but couldn't wait to eat them. So we had them tonight too.  It made more than enough and they were VERY good.  I would definately make these again!
They were awesome!! 

 Jenna rates it 5 out of 5!!
Tony rates it 4 out of 5 (it takes a lot to get a 5 out of him)


I can't wait for tomorrow's recipes.  Dessert is already started and I'm pretty sure it'll be a winner!

1 comment:

  1. I think that Tony is a lucky man who has wife who loves to cook. (I also am a lucky man. I don't know if Sara likes to cook, but she's pretty darn good at it.)

    ReplyDelete